Information Collected. The types of donor information that we collect and maintain, but not limited to are:
- contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, checking information for EFT and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- information concerning how a donor heard about India Gospel League (IGL) and/or IGL NA;
- information a donor may wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- donors’ requests to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. IGL NA uses this information to understand the needs of the donor and provide them with better service. Specifically, we use the information to help us complete a transaction, as well as communicate back to, and update the donor on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers and checking account information is used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
Removal from Our Mailing List. IGL NA does not wish to send unwanted mail to our donors. Donors are encouraged to contact us if they wish to be removed from our mailing list.
No Sharing of Personal Information. IGL NA will not sell, rent, or lease a donor’s personal information to other organizations. We assure our donors that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of IGL NA and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of IGL.
Consent to transfer: This Web Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.